Interested in joining Dance Off! Dance Camp 2019?
Do you meet the Dance Off! Dance Camp criteria below?
1. Students must have dance experience
2. Students must be able to follow choreography and routines
3. Be comfortable staying overnight
4. Enrolled in a NSW DEC School in Years 5 & 6 for Juniors or Years 7 to 12 for Seniors.
If YES to all of the above, the next steps are:
1. Download the application form for Junior Camp or Senior Camp.
2. Must have your school dance coordinator or principal sign and approve your application form.
3. Use the link to complete the online form.
4. Read the payment information
4. Email your application to email@example.com or mail it to:
PO BOX 641
Winston Hills, NSW, 2153
DANCE OFF! SENIOR CAMP
Tuesday 9th of April to Friday 12th of April 2019 (4 days and 3 nights)
Students in Years 7 to 12
Cut off date for Applications – April 4th 2019
DANCE OFF! JUNIOR CAMP
Wednesday 1 May to Friday 3 May 2019 (3 days and 2 nights)
Students in Years 5 & 6
Cutoff date for Applications – 30th April 2019
Submit your application form TODAY!!
Mentorship & DEC Teachers
Dance Off! Is always looking for DEC teachers to join our team! If you are interested in dance and the creative arts and would like to participate in Dance Off as a supervising teacher please don’t hesitate to contact Kim Rhodes or Launce Roma for more information.
Dance Off supervising teachers will be fully funded for their casual replacements and must be available for the full duration of the camps. School principals will be contacted to provide information regarding funding and staffing.