Interested in joining Dance Off! Dance Camp 2017?
Do you meet the Dance Off! Dance Camp criteria below?
1. Have a few years of dance training and experience in school or outside of school
2. Be able to follow choreography and routines in a variety of styles
3. Be comfortable staying overnight
4. Enrolled in a NSW DEC School in Years 5 & 6 for Juniors or Years 7 to 12 for Seniors.
If YES to all of the above, the next steps are:
1. Download the application form for Junior Camp or Senior Camp.
2. Must have your school dance coordinator or principal sign and approve your application form.
3. Read and fill out application form carefully, including information on how to pay.
4. Email your application to [email protected] or mail it to:
PO BOX 641
Winston Hills, NSW, 2153
DANCE OFF! SENIOR CAMP
Tuesday 4th of April to Friday 7th of April 2017 (4 days and 3 nights)
Students in Years 7 to 12
Cut off date for Applications – Thursday 29th of March 2017
DANCE OFF! JUNIOR CAMP
Wednesday 26th of April to Friday 28th of April 2017 (3 days and 2 nights)
Students in Years 5 & 6
Cutoff date for Applications – Thursday 20th April 2017
Submit your application form TODAY!!
Mentorship & DEC Teachers
Dance Off! Is always looking for DEC teachers to join our team! If you are interested in dance and the creative arts and would like to participate in Dance Off as a supervising teacher please don’t hesitate to contact Kim Rhodes or Launce Roma for more information.
Dance Off supervising teachers will be fully funded for their casual replacements and must be available for the full duration of the camps. School principals will be contacted to provide information regarding funding and staffing.